The 5 Steps to More Efficient Learning
1. Repetition – read/watch the material until you gain:
2. Familiarity – when you become familiar with the subject matter, you will gain:
3. Confidence – once you’ve achieved confidence, you are prepared to take the appropriate:
4. Action – and action, my friends, yields:
5. Results -measure your results so that you may improve them, and then repeat the process!
When we learn more, we can DO more, accomplish more. Apply these simple steps and watch your business soar to new heights.
David Hanscom, Director of Entertainment for Y? Entertainment and co-founder of Spirit Strong, a non-profit organization committed to inspiring and empowering challenged athletes and individuals with disabling injuries. He is acknowledged as an industry expert both locally and nationally. He began his career working for A.F.R.T.S. (Armed Forces Radio and Television Services) during High School, while living in Bermuda. David has also worked in a variety of entertainment fields including radio, television (music video show production), record company street teams and concert/event promotion & management firms.
© 2014 DavidHanscom.com