Is There A Way To Break Free From Modern Day Slavery?
YES There Is! Introducing Dani Johnson’s
War on Debt™
Hosted by David Hanscom
In this proven Program you will discover:
Dani Johnson’s War on Debt™ Study Program will give you all the tools you need to
“Since coming to Dani, I’ve been able to pay off $38,000 in debt and trimmed about $300 off of my monthly budget! It’s unreal what she’s done for me! Also, my business is growing, which is a plus! Thank you, Dani!”
~ Alan Holcomb
“Prior to attending one of Dani Johnson’s seminars, I was spending money in ways that were financially detrimental to my family. Since then, I learned that I should pass our finances over to my husband who is much more capable of handling them. Our marriage is better for it now and we are paying off debt!”
~ Jennifer Cherry
“My wife and I came to Dani Johnson and found a whopping $5,000/month in ‘fatty fat’ excess spending in our budget! We took this and applied it to debt and were able to pay off $80,000 of debt in 18 months. Beyond that, I was burnt out in my business and because of Dani Johnson, I got re-energized in my business and am now well on my way to earning a 7 figure income!”
~ Rick Hinnant
“I originally came to First Steps to Success because I was searching for something. My husband and I experienced rejuvenation in our marriage and got one plan together. We found $800/month in excess spending in our budget and in 2 months we paid off $5,500 in debt! We’re now on track to getting out of debt!”
~ Maria Cristina Tollens
“Because of conviction about getting out of debt we… have paid $75,000 in the last 8 months! Thank you for that challenge!”
Welcome to Modern Day Slavery…
You’ve Been Conned!
Think You’re Not A Slave?
That’s Exactly What They Want!
Let me share a secret with you…
There’s a sneaky and largely unnoticed form of slavery that still prevails in this country today. It is so undercover that most people never realize that these chains are holding them down.
In Fact… it’s much more sinister because people actually like it, embrace it and willingly increase it, year after year, until it owns their soul.
Chances are you have been working for a master whose modern day bondage is deceptive, accepted and even encouraged by our own government and the media that captivates your attention every day!
Right now you are being pushed around and bullied by these people who want to make you think you have it all while they set you up for a financial meltdown… and you ask them to do it!
Make no mistake, if you are in DEBT, you are a Modern Day SLAVE!!
Can this be true?
“Debt is so ingrained into our culture that most Americans can’t even envision a car without a payment … a house without a mortgage … a student without a loan … and credit without a card. We’ve been sold debt with such repetition and with such fervor that most folks can’t conceive of what it would be like to have NO payments.”
~ Dave Ramsey
Just let this sink in for a minute…
Imagine being alive in early Rome where, if you couldn’t repay your debt, you would literally become a slave to your creditor. He could sell you or even kill you! That won’t happen today but creditors can still make your life miserable!
What does this have to do with me you ask?
I have a good job, a house, a couple of nice cars, a wonderful marriage and great kids. We take 2 vacations a year, go to movies, sporting events, play video games and have lots of friends.
If you are financing ANY of this
you have been duped!
Consider yourself a poster child for the masters of modern day slavery
“A debt is a bet, an implicit wager that you’ll have money later to pay for all the crap you’re buying now that you can’t afford.”
~ Carolyn Bigda and Megan Johnston
Some of you are just now realizing that the sneaky form of slavery is a big part of your lifestyle. The rest of you are in bondage that is not so subtle, especially if you…
- Have a bit of discretionary income, but you can’t seem to get ahead because of your credit card debt.
- Assuming the month brings no unexpected expenses, you are just able to make your monthly payments.
- Have almost no discretionary income and are living paycheck to paycheck.
- Fear that any mishap will do you in.
- Need to start saving for your retirement or your kids’ college but just don’t seem to have the time or the discipline to do so.
- Do not make enough to pay all of your minimum payments each month.
- Want to protect your credit rating at all costs.
- Are starting to feel as though bankruptcy may be your only option.
“Living in debt is nerve-wracking, insomnia-producing, and family-wrecking. Just don’t do it. There is nothing you can buy that feels as good as being in debt feels bad.”
~ Ben Stein
Here’s the scary part…
- America is the richest country in the world, yet, ironically, we have the highest percentage of people living paycheck to paycheck. A recent study from ACNielsen revealed that about one in every four Americans say they don’t have any spare cash. Kiplinger
- Approximately 35 million Americans pay only the required minimum “as low as 2 percent” of their balance each month. Frontline. Aired on PBS
- Roughly 2 to 2.5 million Americans seek the help of a credit counselor each year, mostly to avoid bankruptcy. Georgetown University
- The size of the total consumer debt grew nearly five times in size from 1980 ($355 billion) to 2001 ($1.7 trillion). Consumer debt in 2007 now stands at $2.5 trillion. Federal Reserve Statistics
- The average household in 2007 carried nearly $8,500 in credit card debt. Federal Reserve Statistics
- Britain’s personal debt is increasing by ~ £1 million every 5 minutes.CreditAction.org.uk
Dani knows first hand what it feels like to be enslaved by debt. A bad marriage left her over $35,000 in debt, destitute broke and living out of her car. She used these same War On Debt™ strategies to pay off her debt, start a business from the trunk of her car and become a millionaire in just 2 years!
Since then Dani has equipped thousands of her clients to use her simple War on Debt™ method to pay off millions of dollars in consumer debt and become truly financially free!
How is War On Debt™ different than all those other debt programs?
This program is NOT:
- A loan consolidation plan
- Credit counseling
- Debt negotiation and settlement
- A gimmick to pay someone else to pay down your debt
- A “find a loophole in the law” scheme
- Another perverted “prosperity” message
In this proven debt elimination program you will discover:
- How to pay off your debt WITHOUT making any more money than you do right now
- How to use the simple debt elimination chart to keep track of your personal War on Debt™
- Step by step instructions to bring your accounts down to zero
- A proven debt annihilation formula that has already helped thousands of people pay off millions of dollars in debt
- The difference between wise and foolish spending
- How to uncover excess spending and use that money to quickly pay down your high interest accounts
- The reasons why it is so important to get out of debt now before the current economic conditions do you in
Dani Johnson’s War on Debt™ Home Study Program will give you all the tools you need to experience the total freedom of being completely debt free!
This is your chance to join the thousands taught by Dani Johnson who are WINNING the War On Debt™. There really is a legitimate way for you to become free from the shackles of debt for good without even increasing your income!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE WAR ON DEBT?
This really is your best shot at being a part of a special army of people that are conquering Debt and becoming financially independent!
Can you imagine…
- Your life without debt
- Not having to live paycheck to paycheck
- Having your child tell you they want to go to Stanford or Harvard knowing that you have the means to pay for it
- Not feeling the heavy burden of debt ever again
- Experiencing the paradigm shift in your finances, career and family that comes with not owing anyone anything!
“Paying for yesterday is perhaps the most important investment you can make in your future. Getting rid of those debts will buy you breathing room. It will buy a future of freedom. And it will bring your dreams “the things you really, really want” into reach.”
~ Elizabeth Warren & Amelia Warren Tyagi
All information provided by DaniJohnson.com. Results will vary and no guarantees otherwise are made by Dani Johnson, David Hanscom and/or anyone else associated with DaniJohnson.com and DavidHanscom.com